A New Threat is facing the forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A New Threat is facing the forum

This is an emergency declaration from the Forum President:

A New threat is coming to the forum, for unknown reasons to me, many of our greatest dwellers and users are switching their profile picture to... *gulp*... the French Flag. I know, I know, I know, please calm down, as your President I will make sure to end this terror quickly, but for now, lock your walls and watch your posts as the cheese-eating surrender monkeys approach.

We will be attempting to assemble a team of Brits (mainly English) people to help fight the threat, as all other nationalities who have tried have only been converted.

Long live the Forum.

- President Zaktty
      President of The Forum.

(As elected October 2023).

Can be found on Call of War itself as "Zaktty".
    • Listen to Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. His power gifted by Freezy. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah.

Listen to Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. His power gifted by Freezy. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah.

Listen to Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. His power gifted by Freezy. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah. Amotah.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Zaktty wrote:

This is an emergency declaration from the Forum President:

A New threat is coming to the forum, for unknown reasons to me, many of our greatest dwellers and users are switching their profile picture to... *gulp*... the French Flag. I know, I know, I know, please calm down, as your President I will make sure to end this terror quickly, but for now, lock your walls and watch your posts as the cheese-eating surrender monkeys approach.

We will be attempting to assemble a team of Brits (mainly English) people to help fight the threat, as all other nationalities who have tried have only been converted.

Long live the Forum.

- President Zaktty
      I was momentarily infected. Now.......... I'm ready to DESTROY the cheese-eating surrender monkeys
      "Imma play CoW to calm down" - Literally nobody ever

Talvisota of the Abrahamic Caliphate