Which is better? Economy fisrt, or Military?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It all depends on the map and doctrine.
      Axis. Slow to produce early on and expensive.
      Allied. The Tac bomber is superb when levelled up.
      Pan Asian. A/Cs are fast, good view range and awesome when levelled up, same goes for militia due to terrain bonus.
      Comintern. All I can say is that you can produce quickly.
      The above said it is horses for courses, depending on map, neighbours and economy.
      I know this might sound like heresy, but I rarely use tanks, anti tank or infantry.
      Regarding navy, Subs and Cruisers all the way.
      probably given away my game plan, but hey ho.
    • Lord Crayfish wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

You can flank them, fox did it all the time with light tanks. And how will you attack yourself?
      Why would you want to attack yourself?
      "Why would you want to attack, yourself?" Bad grammar I think ^^

Sort of a "let's eat grandma" instead of "let's eat, grandma" type of scenario
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • The question of whether to prioritize the economy or the military is subjective and depends on the specific goals and challenges a country faces. In general, a balanced approach that considers both aspects is often deemed more effective. A strong economy provides the resources necessary for military capabilities, while a well-equipped and capable military can help ensure national security and stability, which in turn supports economic development. Striking a careful balance between economic strength and military readiness is crucial for a nation's overall well-being and resilience.
    • vinodsainidelhi wrote:

The question of whether to prioritize the economy or the military is subjective and depends on the specific goals and challenges a country faces. In general, a balanced approach that considers both aspects is often deemed more effective. A strong economy provides the resources necessary for military capabilities, while a well-equipped and capable military can help ensure national security and stability, which in turn supports economic development. Striking a careful balance between economic strength and military readiness is crucial for a nation's overall well-being and resilience.
      Is it just me, or do yall also smell the AI in this post...?
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • I have found that often it depends on the map.

The larger the map, the more gold spenders show up, and you had better be ready to spend it too, or you will get clobbered. The heavy gold spenders show here, because the game goes longer, so they have their new favorite toy last longer, until the next game. Look for them to buy 10 stacks of bombers, 4 or 5 times over early. Look for them to be on fast maps, 10 stacks of medium tanks is not uncommon.

I hate to admit, but I love spending gold when I can, though I usually spend it on defense.

1/3 each industry (including recruiting stations), combat units, and tech, is how I usually spend. I tend to avoid the gold spending, unless I find myself between 3 or more opponents.

I tend to play most often on smaller maps to try to avoid the big spenders. It doesn't always work, but usually I can keep up with them there more often. :D