Bugged Game stats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bugged Game stats

I'm having a couple issues involving my profile:

1. My rank keeps changing, it changes from recruit to sergeant and back periodically, and up in the corner it of the screen it says I'm a recruit even though I know I'm a sergeant.

2. My game stats aren't updating, it says I only have 2 kills when I just finished a game with over a 1,000 kills.

I've spent over a month on that game and it would really suck if I can't have progressed at all from it.
    • Why can not Bytro fix the Call Of War ranking problem? This continue problem is making Bytho and its team look Bad. All I know is that my rank progression will suddenly stop for days and i lose out on rank level increases with my daily kills victories and territories conqueror. Please Bytro be a professional gaming company and fix the system problem. It very frustrating putting a lot of time in the game and seeing my rank and achievement is useless. Ty
    • noblebright wrote:

Yes. We have been hearing a lot of reports of this bug recently. It will be fixed soon.
      Soon... LOL.. Its been going on for months ow and still isn't fixed.
      They seem to prioritize esthetics and new features over bug fixing

This is their motto:

https://bytro.com/ wrote:

We strive to develop high-quality strategy games and make them accessible for all players around the world. In our eyes game development is a promise for fun and entertainment – that’s what we live and aim for!
      You decide whether it's high quality and accessible