AI response to artillery bombardment

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AI response to artillery bombardment

Has anyone figured out the AI response to being bombarded by artillery is coded? Is it random that the AI unit being bombarded will leave its position and try to get to the artillery? Does it take into account terrain the AI is currently holding? Does it factor in the total number of units the AI has. Etc. ?(
    • I'm not very clued up when it comes to coding however I can say that if you fight against AI,you will discover that the AI is predictable,after a while a person can figure it out.
      I've noticed that when you start bombarding the AI,it will split up the stack and leave the weakest unit/s behind.The AI in most cases will send units from the split stack to attack your artillery-coding or no coding, keep your artillery protected against AI and Players.( I have learned the hard way)
      Even if you come across an AI stack of 35 units, don't panic, the AI will always split up its stacks, especially if you "lure" the AI out by attacking neighboring provinces.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vanrendo ().