Why is everyone being banned, and clarification on the rules

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why is everyone being banned, and clarification on the rules

*DISCLAIMER: the tags for this thread do not represent what it is about, it just tags in the sort of people who would be interested*

I’m going to address this to the most active moderator I know. @Akku

Why have so many people been banned? I have read your wall but there isn’t much for examples of what these people did wrong, most of them were likely joking (I could be mistaken).

I understand that in all the cases that they were breaking ToS to some degree, so please could you discuss the current terms of service and clarify what would warrant a ban. e.g. Brando Dilla was banned for a 9/11 joke permanently, but ComradeGenz, who was supposedly banned for pedophilia, got a temporary ban.

I believe reading through that it’s against the forum rules to mention other strategy games that compete will call of war. Does that mean anyone who has ever mentioned HOI4, especially when considering suggestions of implementing hearts of iron mechanisms in the suggestions thread, could get banned? ( a genuine question, not being sarcastic)

Thank you for reading this.
    President of The Forum.

(As elected October 2023).

Can be found on Call of War itself as "Zaktty".