Rural province production discrepancy (ACAI)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rural province production discrepancy (ACAI)

In my acai game, I noticed that Norway produces the same amount of food (1157) in both of its food producing rural provinces. However, Finland, which also has two rural provinces, produces 1157 in one and 578 in the other. Thats the normal for this gamemode. So this gives Norway an advantage? idk if any other nations benefit...
      Stay Sweet!
    • I don’t think that is a bug. Half cities and half rural exist in all countries, since full ones would make minors literally useless. For example, the USSR has like 30 half Rurals. If they were full, along with its half cities, it would literally be able to face Mongolia, Xinjiang, Persia, Romania Poland you name it, all at once with ease.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

I don’t think that is a bug. Half cities and half rural exist in all countries, since full ones would make minors literally useless. For example, the USSR has like 30 half Rurals. If they were full, along with its half cities, it would literally be able to face Mongolia, Xinjiang, Persia, Romania Poland you name it, all at once with ease.
      Then why does Norway have two full ones of the same resource? IIRC every country has only one full rural per resource.
      Stay Sweet!
    • I know, that’s just how it is. Norway got two full doubles, Finland got 1 and a half. Btw, in normal game you don’t get one full type of each resource. For example in a WaW as Alberta I have two metals and two rares along with goods. Saudi Arabia has two oils. It’s unbalanced even in the normal game to change the way things are played. In this case, Norway got two fulls and Finland for some reason did not… probably got more someplace else.

• It’s not a bug, it’s intended and happens with many countries. Things are NOT supposed to be balanced. This is all fine and intended. You’ll find this discrepancy in resources with many nations, I’m sure Iraq and Greece or Siam and Afghanistan also share this. Bigger countries all have different resources, it’s unbalanced for a reason. Historical.