Does spying count as activity for going ai

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Does spying count as activity for going ai

Hi
      I need some clarification - does spying count as activity for going ai? I have lost a war so I want my troops to go inactive but I have left active counter intelligence and military sab spes in place - I haven't issued them any new orders but I assume they will keep spying each day - does this count as activity and does checking spy reports count as actibity if i want to go as? Thanks
    • New

Spying, in the context of artificial intelligence, typically refers to the unauthorized or covert gathering of information from individuals or organizations. While AI systems can be developed for various purposes Snapchat best friends list, including security and surveillance, engaging in spying activities is unethical and often illegal.

The post was edited 1 time, last by aronhoustongy ().

• New

I know if you went inactive and you return to the game the moment you click any order, instruction the game will go from AI back to you.
      Why would someone want to go inactive but still want to focus on spy reports?The spies will continue to spy even under AI.What if your spies get caught? There will be no spies when you want to view the reports and you will run the risk of going active again.
    • New

aronhoustongy wrote:

Spying, in the context of artificial intelligence, typically refers to the unauthorized or covert gathering of information from individuals or organizations. While AI systems can be developed for various purposes, including security and surveillance, engaging in spying activities is unethical and often illegal.
      Are you referring to the Call of War game or in general?
      Game wise,if a person plans to go inactive I don't see the need to view spy reports if you not planning on finishing the map.
      General wise, spying is done without authorization and done covertly that's the whole idea of spying.And it's mostly legal,law enforcement organizations that does the spying, participating in "unethical and illegal" activities, doing a smaller evil to achieve a greater good I guess