Iron Order 1919 Texas Playthrough

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Texas, 1923-1924

Those smugglers decided to put the blame on us, and go to war with us! We've immediately pulled our troops away from our borders to deal with the threat, we will begin the attacks by morning. For now, we will wait for our troops, get organized, and defend ourselves!

On top of that, the Great Plains Confederacy has not responded to our message, we are worried that they are going to abandon us, but, let us not worry about that at the moment, we have a war to win.

That is all we have going on today, we will be sure to update you on what is happening.
      Images
      • Screenshot 2024-05-06 073349.png

320.78 kB, 556×305, viewed 2 times
      "Nuts!"
      Brig. Gen. Anthony McAuliffe
    • Texas, 1923-1924
      SAME DAY

Bad news... Houston has fallen to the smugglers, we will retake Houston eventually, but for now, we need to reinforce our flanks. So far, still no response from the Great Plains Confederacy, we have enough troops on the border to start making an offensive, but not an offensive for Houston.

We do, however, have a few problems before commencing the attack. For one, they have air superiority, but for some reason, they aren't taking advantage of that and using their air and bombing my cities. We will produce more planes and fight for the air!

From the looks of it, Houston is not occupied at the moment, but, we see troops near Houston and only have 1 mech there, so I believe they are trying to set up a trap, but not a good one. For now, we sit and wait wall we produce and have enough troops for a major offensive.

For now, that is all that has happened. We will let you know if anything has happened.
      Images
      • Screenshot 2024-05-06 112128.png

706.16 kB, 864×456, viewed 2 times
      • Screenshot 2024-05-06 112156.png

642.74 kB, 755×442, viewed 2 times
      "Nuts!"
    • Texas, 1925-1926.
      It is almost the end of the Texan people... but fear not! We will fight to the last stand, we will bomb all the occupied cities and drive the smugglers out if things don't go well, we will hopefully revolt later on. The president has decided to stay in Dallas and stay with his people, and fight till he is dead, we will fight to the last soldier, to the last civilian, to the last government officials.

Long live the Texan people! The president of Texas made a speech about the potential fall of Dallas.
      "My fellow Texan people, we have been in this situation before, with the Mexicans back in the 1800s, but these smugglers will not take Dallas at all cost, we will fight to the last Texan man, and will kill those smugglers, who are hurting and killing our people! Now, you all might think I'd be going into exile right now, but I am staying with you, the people of Texas, we will create a new Alamo line, the new Alamo will be in Dallas, and no man shall cross the Alamo line and will defend it all costs, leaving no Rio Grande soldier shall pass the line. My fellow citizens, I will stay with you to the end of the Texan people, long live Texas!"

The Texan Generals have ordered a defensive line across Dallas, all the way to Odessa, and will gather all age-fighting men to defend their country.

That is all for today, and hopefully not the last time we will speak to you. That is all for today, we hope to see you in our next report.
      Images
      • Screenshot 2024-05-08 100203.png

523.95 kB, 764×323, viewed 2 times
      "Nuts!"
    • Texas 1925-1926

THE BATTLE OF ODESSA
      The Battle of Odessa started when two tank battalions one from the Republic of Rio Grande, (The Smugglers) and a Texan tank battalion engaged in a firefight. Our tank battalion is outnumbered by the Rio Grande Soldiers, 6 battalions of Tanks, and 1 Battalion of Texan Tanks. We estimate that we will lose the first clash, but we have sent a much bigger force to help with the troops, we estimate that our tank battalion will fall before we can reinforce them. This is because the reinforcements that are supposed to help them are being blocked by Rio Grande soldiers We hope our soldiers will stay there to have enough time for our soldiers to come in and reinforce them.

That is all for today.
      Images
      • Screenshot 2024-05-08 122615.png

343.21 kB, 618×277, viewed 2 times
      "Nuts!"
    • New

Texas, 1927

END OF PLAYTHROUGH

The end of the Texan people has happened. The Texan president was killed during the battle of Austin, even though the Battle of Odessa was a Texan loss, we still have Odessa. The Texan government has no choice, but to surrender, peace terms will be made, and we expect the enemy to annex all of us. We put on a good fight, and we will come back again someday, but that time is not to come.

The official surrender of the government took place just a few minutes ago and was recently announced to the Texan people. Long live Texas, and for the last time, that is all we have for you today, this is the Civilian News Broadcast.

LONG LIVE THE TEXAN PEOPLE! (END OF PLAYTHROUGH)

Thank you all for watching this playthrough, always remember when you lose, it isn't the end of the world, practice makes perfect! Always be a good sport! I loved doing this, and hope you all like it, let me know what you all think!
      Images
      • Screenshot 2024-05-09 084949.png

248.38 kB, 503×262, viewed 4 times
      • Screenshot 2024-05-09 084934.png

20.37 kB, 558×236, viewed 2 times
      • Screenshot 2024-05-09 085534.png

22.01 kB, 556×222, viewed 2 times
      "Nuts!"