New map to use

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New map to use

I was reading the wiki and saw info about a former map called Rush for Russia:

This map encompasses the Soviet Union circa 1940 as well as surrounding areas. The Soviet Union is broken up into a few dozen playable and AI nations. Winning is achieved by conquering 51% of VPs (without coalition). There are 20 playable nations, about 30 AI nations, and the maximum coalition size is 3.
      This scenario was removed from the rotation indefinitely following the 2022 Russian Invasion of Ukraine.

Can we please bring it back? I’m from Russia and I would love to have a map about my home country. We haven’t had a new map or scenario in a LONG time, so maybe this is a good idea?
    • Komrade Khrushchev wrote:

I was reading the wiki and saw info about a former map called Rush for Russia:

This map encompasses the Soviet Union circa 1940 as well as surrounding areas. The Soviet Union is broken up into a few dozen playable and AI nations. Winning is achieved by conquering 51% of VPs (without coalition). There are 20 playable nations, about 30 AI nations, and the maximum coalition size is 3.
      This scenario was removed from the rotation indefinitely following the 2022 Russian Invasion of Ukraine.

Can we please bring it back? I’m from Russia and I would love to have a map about my home country. We haven’t had a new map or scenario in a LONG time, so maybe this is a good idea?
      Rush for Russia never happened, nobody really knows why it's on the wiki.

Although, it would be fun for Bytro to bring in regardless.
      "Imma play CoW to calm down" - Literally nobody ever

Talvisota of the Abrahamic Caliphate