Moving Cruiser Among Other Things

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Moving Cruiser Among Other Things

I had my cruiser in game 1,068,715 bombarding Palma to soften up the troops on the island, even a little as I know they are not good for bombardment. The health of my enemy got down to 82%. Then the cruiser moved out of bombardment range and now my troops are dying on the beach because of it.

While all this was occurring, I was reloading and reloading the page because of an error that did not let me see my units. Now, this morning, at around 6:00 GMT I am able to see my troops again but the pop up thing telling me that there is an error keeps coming up.

I also noticed this morning that when you zoom in or out, the map of the last zoom is faintly left behind. This can be fixed my moving the map around but it is annoying anyway.

I can also faintly see the names of provinces and the resource they produce faintly in the same game that the above problems were happening, but this does not happen in game 1,071,718.

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!