Haïti playthrough

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The game is becoming a bit of a bore... we somehow managed to miss last DC's victory by a single city, and German forces have done damage and taken land since. Bolivia also went AI and of course declared on me immediately, and I don't really have much forces down there.

Yeah, I don't really fancy taking on Paris... eventually the AI will splinter it up and the loose units can be killed, but I hope the game doesn't last that long.

When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • And it is done, Daddy Doc made his mark on history!

When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Embarking on a playthrough of Haiti in a game may evoke thoughts of exploring its rich history, culture, and challenges. Players might envision navigating political turmoil, aiding in reconstruction efforts, or experiencing the resilience of its people. The playthrough could offer insights into Haiti's struggles and triumphs, fostering understanding and empathy for its complex realities.

The post was edited 1 time, last by smit11 ().

• smit11 wrote:

Embarking on a playthrough of Haiti in a game may evoke thoughts of exploring its rich history, culture, and challenges. Players might envision navigating political turmoil, aiding in reconstruction efforts, or experiencing the resilience of its people. The playthrough could offer insights into Haiti's struggles and triumphs, fostering understanding and empathy for its complex realities.
      Now riddle me this: Why has it taken literally months for loads of accounts that want to just contribute meaningful things to the forum to be approved, while these ChatGPT Spammers get approved within hours? WTF is this modding, if you can even call it that? Buck your bloody ideas up mods!
      "Imma play CoW to calm down" - Literally nobody ever

Talvisota of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Talvisota wrote:

smit11 wrote:

Embarking on a playthrough of Haiti in a game may evoke thoughts of exploring its rich history, culture, and challenges. Players might envision navigating political turmoil, aiding in reconstruction efforts, or experiencing the resilience of its people. The playthrough could offer insights into Haiti's struggles and triumphs, fostering understanding and empathy for its complex realities.
      Now riddle me this: Why has it taken literally months for loads of accounts that want to just contribute meaningful things to the forum to be approved, while these ChatGPT Spammers get approved within hours? WTF is this modding, if you can even call it that? Buck your bloody ideas up mods!
      And that one guy they just quietly straight up banned since he was frustrated he was being ignored..

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • The generated posts look reasonable. They make basic statements, embellished with a bunch of unnecessary, generated language. Then they get posted, nobody complains, no problem. It's also easy to bootstrap the account reputation by "liking" a bunch of posts.